Adhering to Regulation of Bank Indonesia (RBI) NO.17/3/PBI/2015 regarding Mandatory use of Rupiah within the Republic of Indonesia (RI), all payments in this event registration should be made in IDR (Indonesian Rupiah). For overseas or International participants can pay with your valid credit-cards while the currency will be converted by your card’s provider accordingly.
- DIRECT BANK TRANSFER. Make your payment transfer to the appropriate event Bank Account for the mentioned Event. The Bank Account detail may be found in the Checkout page. Bank transfer charges should be paid by registrant, otherwise the registration receipt or name badge will not be issued due to less payment received.
- ONLINE PAYMENT MIDTRANS®. Find the easier way to make online registration payment using your valid Credit or Debit Card (Visa/MasterCard/JCB/Amex).
- CASH. Cash can be paid prior the Event to the Secretariat Address or at the Registration Counters (On-Site line) during Event.
- ON-SITE CREDIT-CARD. Onsite Payment by Credit Card with EDC Machine will only be provided at the venue hotel by signing your authorization. Credit Card transaction charges will be applied based on venue hotel’s regulation and the exchange rates is upon Credit Card provider discretion when the statement converted into local currency.
On Site payment is only valid for conference registrations and not eligible for Workshops and Accommodations due to limited seats.
TERMS & DEFINITION OF YOUR REGISTRATION STATUS
- PENDING PAYMENT or ON-HOLD – Registration (bookings) recieved, waiting or verifying payment
- PROCESSING – Registration is being processed – you need to confirm payment
- COMPLETED – Registration complete and fulfilled – no further action required
- FAILED – Payment failed or was declined (unpaid). Note that this status may not show immediately and instead show as pending until verified (e.g: credit-card payment)
CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
Notification of Registration cancellation for scientific symposium must be made in writing or emailed to the Secretariat.
Registration Fee is refundable with the following cancellation policy:
- One month before event – 50% refund of Fee paid
- On and After the date – No refund
- No Show registration can not be refunded
The following terms and conditions will be applied to accomodation:
- No Show will be applied on the first night for delayed or postpone staying that causes the loss of 1 night room deposit made.
- In the event of materialization, the hotel will charge the full amount duration of stay upon check-out that causes the loss of mentioned deposit made.
- Refund may only be made after the event by bank transfer. Official letter should be submitted to Secretariat address mentioning its payer’s Bank Account.