HOW TO REGISTER
HOW TO GET THE FORM
- Send your request to email@example.com or Whatsapp +62811 88 2080 / +62819 88 2080 for the hardcopy of Announcement Book to be delivered to your home address or softcopy to your email address / Whatsapp number
- Download the PDF file of updated Announcement at http://geoconvex.com/upcoming-events/ and/or at Association’s Website.
- Find the Registration & Accommodation Form on the last page of the Announcement. Complete the form before you sent it by fax to +62 21 2931 5471 or photo (scan) it and send to firstname.lastname@example.org or Whatsapp +62811 88 2080 / +62819 88 2080
- It would be more efficient if you send the payment proof along with your Form submission
- Reconfirm your registration status to +6221-2931 5470 / +62 811 88 2080 / +62 819 88 2080
Note: The Online Registration will be closed 7 (seven) days prior the Event held. Please contact Secretariat Address for assistant.
STEP 1 – LOGIN OR CREATE AN ACCOUNT
Visit https://geoconvex.net and Log-in directly if you already have an account or Sign-up to create an account for the start-up Applicant.
STEP 2 – EVENT(S) REGISTRATION
A. On ‘EVENTS’ menu, select available event (e.g. 10th PICU NICU Update)
B. Select the available event’s session (e.g. Symposium; Workshops;) and tickets available for each session. Select available session’s item or package ticket and fill any required fields.
Note: In the case that the Applicant is not the Participant himself, the Applicant can submit more than one Participant (attendee) to be registered (in the same item description)
C. Return to ‘EVENTS’ menu to select another available Items and another description if you wish to register other Items. Repeat the procedure A & B.
D. Click the ‘VIEW CART’ to review your registration (booking) summary for the correct Items and description. Click ‘Proceed to Check Out’.
STEP 3 – PAYMENT
The Applicant must complete the required fields in Billing Details. Choose your Payment Method and click ‘Proceed Payment’ after you tick the Term & Condition box.
On My Account, the Applicant could view ‘My Bookings’ for the registration(s) & ‘My Booking’ for the accommodation made and its status at any times
For online payment (Credit Cards), you have to further complete the payment form with your credit card detail. The notification of your transaction made will be sent to your nominated email address accordingly.
For offline payment (Bank Transfer), on the Check Out page you will find your Registration Number, Registration(s) detail and our Event Bank(s) information. Please refer your payment & registration number to our appropriate Bank Account for the mentioned Event. The ‘Registration Confirmation’ will be sent to your nominated email address accordingly and may be used as an Invoice.
STEP 4 – REGISTRATION CONFIRMATION
(This Step is only applied for Bank Transfer payment method)
- Login to your account then select ‘Confirmation’ section in My Account.
- Complete all required fields and attach your payment proof (photo or jpg files) and submit.
- Applicant will receive “Registration Confirmation” as the receipt in his nominated email address.
Note: Verification process of your bank transfer may take up to 7 (seven) working days before you get the ‘COMPLETE’ status confirmation.
TIME LIMIT REGISTRATION PAYMENT
- The time limit payment of registration(s) at the latest before the stated-date on the mentioned event Announcement.
- After the cut-off date, your on-hold (unpaid) registration would be cancelled and deleted from ‘My Registration’ list automatically by system.
- You will have to resubmit your registration and be treated as New Participant with the applicable current rate.
REGISTRANT NAME CHANGE
- Applicant would only eligible to change the Participant(s) name when the Registration is complete.
- On My Account, select My Ticket & view. Change the data of final Registrant if you wish to refer to another Participant.
- Update and print Registration Ticket for the Re-Registration purpose.
The ‘Registration Ticket’ will be showed-up on Applicant’s dashboard: My Account-My Ticket, to be viewed/edited/printed for Re-Registration purpose.
REGISTRATION TICKET (NAMETAG)
- The Registration Ticket (Nametag) should be brought to the Registration Counters during event as Registrant foreseen as well as obtaining your conference materials.
- Your Registration Ticket is essentially applied as your NAMETAG, and the Nametag must be worn when entering all scientific sessions, lunch/break programmed during Event and certification.
For company or institution who would like to make Group Registration and Accommodation Bookings may communicate directly to our registration department at email@example.com for further collective group handling and assistant.
ON SITE REGISTRATION
Participants that were not registered in our registration list will be treated as New Participant and will have to register on-site, for which the payment by Cash or Credit Card are accepted.
Please be advised that Organizing Committee reserve the right to NOT GUARANTEE any on-site registrant will obtain its complete Symposium Kits. Therefore we strongly encourage to make an urge early Registration.